Monthly Meditation for March
The meditation for this month revolves around the Root Chakra.
We repeat the basic structure of our meditation below because we learn by repetition.
You may want to have a journal ready so you can record any feelings, thoughts, and information you have after the meditation.
The basic steps:
* Sit relaxed and focus on the chakras from root to spirit.
* Stay silent as you feel the energy of each chakra.
* When you get to the crown chakra, imagine a sphere of white light pouring over you to protect you.
* Go to your favorite place and sit silent.
* Think clearly about your intent or purpose for this meditation.
* Get up and walk to your mentor, god, or goddess.
* Focus on this meditations intent. Stay a while and see if you get answers.
* Be thankful, and walk back to your beginning place. Stay silent, then let go of the chakra energies in reverse order.
* Place your hands on the floor to release any built up energy.
* Write about your experience in a meditation journal.
This is the meditation for March:
The intent of this meditation is to cleanse and balance the Root Chakra. As you sit in your space, visualize the root chakra and feel yourself grounded to Earth as if growing from it. Imagine the warm powerful energy of a red sphere at the base of your body. Understand that the root chakra connects you to Earth. Contemplate for as long as needed to feel that earthly balance.