Products and Services
Some things you may find on our site pages
Welcome to our new web site, Raven in a World Tree. Our focus is helping you bring the Old Ways into modern living. Catering to Pagans, Wiccans, and all open-minded spirits, the intent of this site is to help you integrate your spirituality into the busy-ness of day to day living.
As spiritually minded people ourselves, we found ourselves forgetting to notice the moon overhead, or feeling unprepared for celebrating important holidays — and then just feeling bad about it. It can be so easy to forget to pay attention to the power of our spirituality when we are deeply involved in living itself! Things like jobs, children, and all the errands that go along with those take up much of our attention and time, often leaving spiritual connection a smaller piece of the pie.
We hope to inspire you to connect with your spirituality daily in a fresh, achievable way, and help ourselves do the same. Raven in a World Tree provides a way for us to keep our connection to Nature and the Wheel of the Year active and a means of sustenance instead of just something else to add to the to-do list.
Our blog posts will be drawn from the following topics and others if the need arises:
- Simple suggestions for altar "ingredients" for the following month, to encourage and inspire you to create your own altar.
- Information about the sabbats or seasonal holidays.
- Meditations and journal prompts.
- An essay on the current moon cycle (new through full to the next new) that focuses on that cycle’s position in the wheel of the year. For simplicity, we decided to use seasonal names, for example “Early Spring,” “Middle Spring,” and “Late Spring.”
- A "Spiritual In-Sight," which is a quick tip or suggestion for bringing spirit into daily life.
- Help with transitioning from one holiday to the next, in a simple way that honors both. Please check our Etsy store if you wish to purchase the transitional kits.
- Other content to help you simplify and make your spiritual practice actually happen. We’d love to hear your comments on the blog and on our Facebook Page so we know how you think things are going and find out what you’d like us to address.
Please subscribe to our newsletter by clicking the box at the top of this page to be notified about new products and workshops.
Copyright 2020 by Raven In A World Tree